We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pacific club resort from airport

manchester
Level Contributor
728 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
pacific club resort from airport

hi, how far approx and how long is the journey from hkt to this resort please, thanks

Central Illinois
Level Contributor
147 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pacific club resort from airport

45 min to a hour. Dep. on traffic and road construction delays. Num is a good guy and a good driver. Seat back and enjoy the ride. Wish I was going.

Have fun.

manchester
Level Contributor
728 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pacific club resort from airport

hi, whos num, i take it he is the hotel owner, Thats good then if the hotel do a pick up service, we havent booked any where yet, but this hotel caught my eye, is it best to book through the hotel or an agent or internet, we need to book flights from bkk to phuket aswell, so i need to sort something out soon really, cheers.

Central Illinois
Level Contributor
147 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pacific club resort from airport

No. He is one of there drivers.

Eric is the owner.

Book direct with hotel.

Fly: Air Asia,Thai Air,

Good Luck with your travel plans.

Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: pacific club resort from airport

Pacific Club's own website will give you the best prices:

http://www.pacific-club-phuket.com/index.html

When you make your booking you can choose to use Pacific Club's own transfer service at extra cost or just catch a meter taxi from the airport.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
536 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pacific club resort from airport

Don't forget to give them your flight details

manchester
Level Contributor
728 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pacific club resort from airport

ok cheers to you all for the info, i emailed the hotel and they have given us a price, just need to book flights from bkk to phuket asap, many thanks.

london
Level Contributor
567 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pacific club resort from airport

Hi emerald,we too have chosen the pacific club,i have emailed them a couple of times with various questions and they are prompt and really helpfull,just need to book it now it sounds great and the reviews are brilliant,i`m so excited its our first visit.

Edited: 08 April 2010, 22:56
manchester
Level Contributor
728 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pacific club resort from airport

hi debs, When are you going ?

london
Level Contributor
567 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: pacific club resort from airport

Hi emerald,we are looking to go in jan or feb,having never been to this part of the world before we`re not sure where else we want to go so i`m doing loads of research mainly on here first,when are you going?

manchester
Level Contributor
728 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: pacific club resort from airport

hi debs, we are going for xmas and new year, We are putting it together our selfs this year trying to save money ,lol.we have booked oyr flights to bkk but still need to book flights on to phuket. I saw this club resort and thought it was ideal for us, so we are going to book it this evening all being well. I feel better once we have got something booked, bye for now.