We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with Pool Access Rooms in Karon

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
801 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels with Pool Access Rooms in Karon

Okay we have now narrowed our choices down to hotels with Pool Access Rooms and would like to hear from anyone who has stayed in one of these in Karon, close to the beach.

Thanks for all your replies earlier, every one is appreciated.

Cheers, Karen

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
986 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with Pool Access Rooms in Karon

Hi Karen

The Andaman Seaview hotel right across the road from Karon Beach has lovely pool access rooms and if you go the extra for a DELUX pool access you will get what is more like a suite with a separate living area, 2 tv`s etc: fabulous rooms and hotel and very well located for both Kata and Karon with lots of eating, shopping etc just minutes walk from the hotel.

Other hotels in Karon with pool access rooms are;

The Old Phuket Hotel Serene Wing

Karon Sea Sands

Baan Karonburi

The Access Resort, all pool access

The Front village/The Village Resort

Hope that helps.

Joan

Queensland
Level Contributor
483 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with Pool Access Rooms in Karon

Hi Karen

I can highly recommend the Old Phuket Hotel in Karon. The pool access rooms are absolutely fantastic - the rooms themselves are large, very clean and modern. The beds are comfy. The pool access is terrific with a large spa seat as well. I enjoyed nothing more than finishing breakfast and spending an hour or two sitting in the morning sun in the pool. The staff are great - helpful and courteous with a good command of the english language.

The hotel is well located - a short stroll into Karon Circle and a nice walk along the beach road to Kata. There are some great restaurants in the arcade right near the Hotel - Ging being one of my favourites.

The breakfasts are plentiful with variety - we found them always ample with a good selection.

We have stayed at the Old Phuket for the last two years and I wouldn't / won't stay anywhere else when in Phuket. (Am happy to send you photos of the hotel, rooms, etc - if interested just let me know).

Don't miss the Karon night markets - in the temple grounds. If you're after leather clothing - custom made or off the rack there's a great little place near the 'rear' (non beach) entrance to the hotel.

Whatever your decision - enjoy

German
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels with Pool Access Rooms in Karon

let's try woraburi phuket. there are room access to the swimming pool..

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels with Pool Access Rooms in Karon

I stayed at The Village Resort in Karon last September and can thoroughly recommend it. Private Villas with pool entry. The staff there are fantastic and the pool facilities are top drawer and the hotel restaurant is very nice and also fairly reasonably priced for a hotel restaurant.

This is the perfect place for a relaxing hide-away holiday as there are only 34 villas in the complex. Definitely one to look into.

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels with Pool Access Rooms in Karon

Whilst we haven't stayed there yet, we are booked to stay at Horizon Karon Beach in the club room wing and the room has direct pool access and best of all, no kids in the club room wing.

6. Re: Hotels with Pool Access Rooms in Karon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2010, 05:15