We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

urgent: late night dentist today in karon or phi phi

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
huddersfeld, west...
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
urgent: late night dentist today in karon or phi phi

help!

my bridge just fell out whilst eating dinner @ gings - we ar out to phi phi tomorrow first thing for 6 nights

Does anyone out there know of a dentist open tonight in karon or a dentist in phi phi???

If not what is the best option? - Head to the mainland on a day trip to get it fixed? - Is patong the best place to go?

thanks

Phuket Thailand
Level Contributor
3,437 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: urgent: late night dentist today in karon or phi phi

Try Bangkok Phuket Hospital, more expensive but they speak good english and it should be done quickly. Call ahead to make sure.

Mark.

Queensland
Level Contributor
483 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: urgent: late night dentist today in karon or phi phi

Hi - you can try here - they are located near the Centara Resort in Karon http://www.oceandentists.com/ not sure what time they are open til but worth a shot.

Here's another Karon Dental Home Clinic

526/29 Patak Road, [ in front of Centara Karon Beach ] Muang, Phuket, Thailand. Tel./Fax. : +66 76 396 949

Let us know how you go - would be interested in some feedback as am thinking about having a tooth fixed while over there in Oct.

Qld
Level Contributor
251 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: urgent: late night dentist today in karon or phi phi

The hospital would be your best bet. We were often at the dentist in the evening at the dental sea, they are in Patong. You can search for their contact details on the web, easy to find. Dr Ann is a professor in Phuket and if you are in trouble I am sure she would be able to help. Good Luck

huddersfeld, west...
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: urgent: late night dentist today in karon or phi phi

just popped on to say thanks for the replys. I decided to live with it and am currently on the beach at laemtong looking like a pirate!! Nevermind eh

I'll look up the hospital thanks, we are back in phuket on Monday and looking at our travel documents, have an extremely long transfer to the airport. we are getting the ferry from here at 7am and then onto the airport but our flight is not till 7pm so that a waste of quite a few hours, maybe we'll convince our private transfer to swing by

5. Re: urgent: late night dentist today in karon or phi phi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 23:19