We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

island tours

brisbane
1 post
Save Topic
island tours

hi all

i would like to do phi phi and maybe some others, however, i have a fear of boats... but having said that i would still like to give it a go. any suggestions as to who would be understanding of this

thanks for any advice

divee

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
792 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: island tours

Phuket Sail Tours, Speedboat or Sailboat. May be slightly more expensive than other operators. But Captain Mark will certainly cure any fears you may have. Recommended!

Edited: 21 March 2012, 11:00
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: island tours

I agree, if you want someone who will be sympathetic to your situation try Phuket Sail tours. You should e-mail them first though to see if they can asccomodate you. They can't work miracles though. Good luck.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,926 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: island tours

I agree Phuket Sail Tours, divee you have 4 identical posts, ask for 3 to be removed, just click on each post and report inappropriate content, then click on duplicate posting.

Cathy

brisbane
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: island tours

hi, we did phi phi with phuket sail tours yesterday and they were great . they kept us away from the crowds where possible and could'nt be more helpful. but u will have to book over the internet before you leave,as im pretty certin you cant book them through the local tourist outlets here

Phuket
Level Contributor
597 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: island tours

Hi Divee , Both the Phi Phi Islands and Phang-Nga Bay offer beautiful sightseeing . There is also a less known island called Racha Yai which is a nice day out . There are a few good companies offering trips to the places I just mentioned . Try and organize with an operator that offers trips with smaller numbers on the boat as this will be a more personalized trip .

6. Re: island tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:16