We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flowers for sale in Karon by a florist?

Winsford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Flowers for sale in Karon by a florist?

My wife and I will be renewing our wedding vows on Karon Beach mid-May 2012 and I'm trying to source a florist who can supply a couple of buttonhole flowers and maybe a small bouqet for my wife.

Any advice of a location of one would be great. We have a car so travelling about isn't a problem if anyone can suggest anywhere?

Thanks for reading, Monkeechops from Oldham, UK

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flowers for sale in Karon by a florist?

You can get flowers delivered in Phuket, just like most other countries. Just google phuket flowers. Pretty sure I saw bouqets in the supermarket at Jungceylon. Alternatively your hotel, your wedding planner, or even some random tuk tuk driver should be able to arrange something for you.

Or here's an idea: search the forum...

tripadvisor.com/…33964365

Banzaan market in Patong sounds like the go. About 10 minutes drive from Karon. Located at the back of Jungceylon so you should find a park there. Whilst at Banzaan market, buy some seafood and have it cooked up for you. There's places upstairs at Banzaan that cook it for a small fee, or Hemingways.

Edited: 19 April 2012, 08:15
Winsford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flowers for sale in Karon by a florist?

Thanks Gocdaworld, I did a search before I posted on here but only searched a Karon forum. I'm pointed in the right direction now so cheers buddy.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flowers for sale in Karon by a florist?

Hi

You can also buy flowers from the market in Kata on Patak road.

I will watch out for you guys on Karon beach :-)

Winsford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flowers for sale in Karon by a florist?

Cheers Ring0

Johannesburg, South...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flowers for sale in Karon by a florist?

Hi there,

We are looking to renew our vows in Phuket (Karon Beach) next week, is there anyone that knows where we could find an officiant etc? Thanks

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flowers for sale in Karon by a florist?

Hi Natalie - try and contact Lotta from La Moet Weddings at: www.lamoetwedding.com If she cant do it then she could probably put you in contact with someone who can.

Lotta has just returned from Sweden and is currently running around getting her business up and running for the high season again.

Hope this helps you.

Chantal.

7. Re: Flowers for sale in Karon by a florist?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Karon
Recent Conversations