We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Etihead airways

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
438 posts
173 reviews
Save Topic
Etihead airways

Hi

We are travelling with Etihad Airways to Phuket and have been informed that we must re-confirm our flights with them 3 days before departure. has anyone else been told to do this and also do you have a number to call them on as we seem to get different advice from each person we speak to

1. Re: Etihead airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 August 2012, 21:35
Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
438 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Etihead airways

Thanks for your help much appreciated - SARKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Etihead airways

Etihad operate a code-share service using Air Berlin flight on the sector Abu Dhabi - Phuket

You would have to call and ask Etihad about it

Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Etihead airways

I have flown with Etihad quite a few times but have never had to call them 3 days before to confirm the flights but if they've told you to do it then you should, they'll probably have a phone number on their website.

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Etihead airways

I've used Etihad a few times, and although I've seen it somewhere about confirming flights with some carriers (can't remember if I've seen it with Etihad), I've never actually done it. Having said that I usually check in on line. This was the Heathrow - Abu - Bangkok stint.

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
438 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Etihead airways

Thanks all for your replies panic over eventually found a number gave them a call and was given a number to re confirm flights but the gentleman I spoke to said it was not compulsory to do so but kindly gave us our seat numbers for both flights. And just for the record unclehollywoo some people do care'!!!!!!!!!

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Etihead airways

I suppose it might have something to do with being operated by Air Berlin, perhaps wise to call some days ahead so they have your number and in case of any delays would be able to contact you.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
794 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Etihead airways

Happy to help! That is what this forum is all about!

9. Re: Etihead airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 06:15