We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Hi All, Due to leave from the UK to Karon on Monday with my husband and daughters 7 and 3, just wondered what the weather is like over there at the moment. Hoping to do some boat trips etc and want to know is the weather will affect these plans. Also any hints and tips gratefully recieved.

Many Thanks Hannah

nottingham
Level Contributor
143 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

i have a friend who has a friend that lives in phuket if that makes sense and she txt me today and said that they have had sunny wether for the pass 8 weeks so thats not bad seems as though its there rainy season they have had a bit of rain but as much as they should have for the time of year but this doesnt mean to much as things can change quickly over there but i hope not as i im going to phuket 8th november soooooooooooooo looking forward to it wether it rains or not i just want a holiday i hope you have good wether and a lovely holiday.

clive nottingham u.k

West Sussex
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thanks Clive, everyone including my husband (who has been to Thailand before) says it only really rain for a couple of hours then sunny again, not like here where it seems like its been raining for 6 months! Hope you have a fab time too!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

It's cloudy and sunny just a bit of rain :)

Enjoy there.

Shoalhaven...
Level Contributor
2,863 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

We have been here for the last 6 days and everyday has been hot/humid/sunny/cloudy with the only rain being for 10-15 minutes/day at most. We are in Karon until next Tuesday.

5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2013, 09:17