We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

elvis night

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
elvis night

last time we were there elvis nites i think were on tuesday nites do they still have it will be there may for my 50th

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
4,026 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: elvis night

Hi Nelly

Quite a few hotels present Elvis evenings.....where are you planning on staying and where did you go before?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: elvis night

near the centarra karon

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: elvis night

Are there any Elvis impersonators ?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: elvis night

I think they were Tuesday and Friday nights. He was very good and had a few costume changes. It's the bar next door to the 7-11 turning left out of the Centara. Food ok but we thought the food and service was better across the road at Papaya.

Mentioned in this post
Centara Karon Resort Phuket
Centara Karon Resort...
4,277 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Papaya
Papaya
602 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
5. Re: elvis night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 06:16