We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food, glorious food!!

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
692 posts
193 reviews
Save Topic
Food, glorious food!!

With accommodation now sorted my next mission is to source some recommended places to eat, if you were asked, (and yes, I am asking) for your most favourite restaurant / place to eat, the place you go back too again and again where would it be, does not matter what cuisine. I'm a "when in Rome" person, but open to all suggestions.

Much appreciated, Keza

Bathurst, Australia
Level Contributor
257 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food, glorious food!!

Isn't this just a carbon copy of another post asking the same thing ... Word for word?

Queensland...
Level Contributor
725 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food, glorious food!!

In Karon there used to be the restaurant called no name not far from Red onion was amazing food. Gings is delicious. Patong S&G family.

After beach bar over looking kata Noi has an amazing view and good food.

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
179 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food, glorious food!!

The beachfront group of restaurants at the north end of Karon past the roundabout next to the volley ball courts or whatever they are , good Thai food very well priced and a fantastic ocean sunset view .

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
692 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food, glorious food!!

thanks for you input I have written them down and hopefully it will cover all the days we are there. Any yes it was pretty must copied why reinvent the wheel it is just a different place!!!

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
24,935 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food, glorious food!!

Different OP same wording!

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g297930-i9925-k…

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Food, glorious food!!

My MUST DO restaurant is called "Tiger Crying" little Thai restaurant between Patong & Kamala, food is amazing, service is great & very well priced, for breaky i would suggest Kamala bakery (drooling at the thought) this place is one of our 1st places we go to every trip

Vinny

Mindarie, Australia
Level Contributor
956 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Food, glorious food!!

I'm with mickshazz S & G family restaurant a must food great and cheap heading back in may

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
692 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Food, glorious food!!

Thanks I just keep adding to my list I appreciate all your input you guys are the best.

Bathurst, Australia
Level Contributor
257 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Food, glorious food!!

My apologises I don't look at individual forums but rather Phuket as a whole and so didn't see that this was posted in Karon forum.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Food, glorious food!!

When staying in Karon our fav restaurant is Sweet an Sour.It's in the main street back from the beach road

on the right hand side as you head towards the temple and is nearly oposite the temple enterance just before you round the bend.