We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi in Karon?

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi in Karon?

Does anyone know if WiFi is available in Karon resort? When I went to Egypt recently there was a shop that rented out WiFi adaptors and you could just carry it round with you and connect your phone or laptop to it. Was much cheaper than using internet cafe's. I Don't suppose anyone knows of anywhere in Karon that has these?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi in Karon?

Wi-Fi is the easiest thing to find in Karon. Almost all cafe's and hotels have it for free.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi in Karon?

I can confirm that WIFI is readily available at many resorts, restaurants etc throughout Phuket. If you have any problems finding it in Karon feel welcome to PM me.

Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi in Karon?

Thanks a lot :)

4. Re: Wifi in Karon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2015, 05:19