We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karon Noi to Karon beach

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
43 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Karon Noi to Karon beach

Hi there

Does anyone know if you can walk from Karon Noi (Le Meridien) over the hill tip along the beach over to Karon beach? I would like to walk 5-6 km in the morning and as far as I remember Karon Noi is only about 800 meters. Any insights appreciated.

Thanks

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karon Noi to Karon beach

Around Le Meridian is hills, you can't walk along the coast, and the road is not pedestrian friendly. I suggest use the Gym ( I guess they have one at Le Meridian), or walk out on the Tri Trang Pensinsula. There is a track that becomes a road that starts opposite the Elephant Trek place 300m north of Le Meridian entrance.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
43 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karon Noi to Karon beach

great thank you :) will try the trekking as I am not much of a gym person.

3. Re: Karon Noi to Karon beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:17