We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Meridian

MELBOURNE, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Le Meridian

Just looking at this resort.Wanting to stay over new year period(Dec/Jan).

What is the best room suitable for family with 2 kids(8 & 5)?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Clare.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,894 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Meridian

The tripadvisor reviews indicate that this is still a good hotel for a family stay, and newly renovated apparently.

If you are planning to stay over Xmas/New Yr, make sure you know if there are going to be special xmas or new year event charges - sometimes these extra hotel charges are not optional (even if you are not there for the event) and can make a stay at this time of year x 4 people unexpectedly expensive.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,800 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Meridian

I think the hotel might already be sold out during the new year season as i could not find avaliability fro 30 dec to 2 jan on spg website

Edited: 06 March 2014, 07:51
MELBOURNE, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Meridian

Hi.Yes.It does look like they are booked out.I wanted to email but can't seem to find an email address??

Melbourne
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Meridian

reservations.phuketbeach@lemeridien.com

5. Re: Le Meridian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:22
Get answers to your questions about Karon
Recent Conversations