We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling Alone to Karon 19th April..

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
4 posts
Save Topic
travelling Alone to Karon 19th April..

Hi everyone, I'm travelling alone to Karon this Saturday 19th April I arrive, I can't wait. I'm planning on doing a few excursions to include Hong by starlight,possibly go to the simillan islands too?, I enjoy going to the beach most days and dinning out in the evening with a few drinks or many ahaaha!.I'm pretty laid back 40 year old single male from the UK,if anyone fancys meeting up male or female to go on a few excursions or to have a night out I'd be happy for you to join me:)

leeds
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling Alone to Karon 19th April..

I forgot to mention I'm staying in Karon for 16 nights:-)..4 more sleeps, excited beyond belief:). Regards Mark

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,925 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling Alone to Karon 19th April..

If you get bored please feel welcome to come and hang out with us on Karon beach. Perhaps join us for a sunset drink. I dont want to mention my company name as it will look like I am advertising. Feel welcome to PM me if you want some details.

leeds
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: travelling Alone to Karon 19th April..

Hi, many thanks. Please pm me the details

4. Re: travelling Alone to Karon 19th April..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:17