We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening time with children

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
92 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Evening time with children

First time visit to Phuket next week with my family, wife and 3 children 11,6 and 4. Stopping in Karon , just looking for some ideas of things to do after are evening meal which we expect to have some were between 6pm-8pm. Thanks in advance.

Perth
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening time with children

Dino Golf in Karon. Mini Golf with obviously a dinosaur them. Has a restaurant for meals, cafe style. There is also a baby elephant you can pet and feed bananas for a small fee. My kids have always loved it. Just returned from Kata 2 days ago. In the evening around the restaurants there are also street hawkers selling novelties which entertain the kids. While we were there their were fireworks most nights above Club Med. the Thai people are just lovely with children. I'm sure you will have a blast.

Perth
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening time with children

Dino Golf in Karon. Mini Golf with obviously a dinosaur theme and has a restaurant for meals, cafe style. There is also a baby elephant you can pet and feed bananas for a small fee. My kids have always loved it. Just returned from Kata 2 days ago. In the evening around the restaurants there are also street hawkers selling novelties which entertain the kids. While we were there their were fireworks most nights above Club Med. the Thai people are just lovely with children. I'm sure you will have a blast.

Edited: 18 July 2014, 08:02
Hallett Cove
Level Contributor
359 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening time with children

Tuesday and Sunday night are the night markets someinterestingthings to see with some good little eateries not too far away.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
789 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening time with children

Yeah as above - Dino Park, street hawkers sell lots of glow in dark sparkly toys, ride in a "disco" Tuk Tuk, just take in the atmosphere.....and you'll probably find kids will get pretty tired after big days and hot weather so maybe be prepared to maybe start your days earlier and be happy to finish up not so late....

(we have travelled to Phuket 3 times over the last 3 years with 2 kids now aged 9 & 11)

Have fun :))

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evening time with children

Also check out the Kata Surf House. A great spot for families to chill out and learn to surf.

6. Re: Evening time with children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 05:16