We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in the vicinity of Westin Siray Bay, Phuket

Which Phuket Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in the vicinity of Westin Siray Bay, Phuket

Hi Friends,

I am travelling to Phuket on 24-Apr 2013 and staying at Westin Siray Bay, Phuket. Can you please suggest some restaurants in the vicinity of this hotel? I am looking for local food, and not too keen on eating at the hotel itself. Also I am aware that the hotel is a bit remotely located. Also suggest some good eateries in Phuket town. Preferred food type is chicken, fish and vegeterian.

Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
889 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in the vicinity of Westin Siray Bay, Phuket

I was over there twice and don't remember much outside of the resorts grounds.

It is near the Rassada section of town which has almost no farang establishments other than the pier (boat to Phi Phi) and this hotel.

Perhaps there is some decent Thai food but, you'll have to explore on your own, or, better yet, ask the staff.

Many of them might not live in the area but some must, so ask around. Find out where they eat.

As for Phuket town (about 2-3 kms away), there are lots of options.

One of my favorites is Abdul's Roti shop on (I believe) Talang road. You can ask around as many people know of it.

The uptown restaurant gets great reviews and there is a great vegetarian restaurant (or 2) near the market area near old town.

Good luck and have fun.

(I did have great food at the Westin)

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
724 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in the vicinity of Westin Siray Bay, Phuket

Your best bet is go to Phuket Town, Westin provide shuttle to Phuket Town for a 100B pp so its convinent;)

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in the vicinity of Westin Siray Bay, Phuket

THANKS A LOT ...we mostly ate at the Westin and must say it was fab food !

Edited: 12 June 2013, 14:28
4. Re: Restaurants in the vicinity of Westin Siray Bay, Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Phuket Town