We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary Advise Phuket

Windhoek, Namibia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Itinerary Advise Phuket

Please advice on the Following Itinerary and more suggestions is also welcome:

Arrive Friday 21:45 in Phuket, guess We Will go rest or might even explore Bangla road abit...

Saturday, … getting a massage(any recommendations) bit of exploring around and then Patong beach or visa versa and later Bangla road

Sunday need recommendations/market (the weekend market need directions) and then Fantasia

Monday Trip To Phang Nga bay with PST

Tuesday Cooking Classes with Phuket Thai cookery, need something extra hope to do a floating restaurant

Wednesday trip to Phi Phi islands

Thursday, Old Phuket Town/wat Chalong big buda, may an extra

Friday to mall ect ect, more massages before getting on the plain 00:15

any suggestions recommendations is welcome and would be highly appreciated, please do add more value to our first Phuket visit

Rotherham, England...
Level Contributor
875 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary Advise Phuket

You're posting in the Phuket Town section, but you mention Bangla and Patong several times. Does that mean you are staying in Patong?

Windhoek, Namibia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary Advise Phuket

Yes we will be staying in Patong

Mindarie, Australia
Level Contributor
956 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary Advise Phuket

wow you are packing so much into such a short period of time you'll need a holiday when you get back lol i would add too much to what you already have because you will appreciate some time out to laze around the pool with a cocktail

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,655 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Itinerary Advise Phuket

You are not going to have much time in Phi Phi. If you take the ferry there and back you will only get 4 hours on the island.

Windhoek, Namibia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Itinerary Advise Phuket

Thank you Susan, appreciate the advice.

Windhoek, Namibia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Itinerary Advise Phuket

I hope to do the speed boat trips to both Islands.

Rotherham, England...
Level Contributor
875 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Itinerary Advise Phuket

Bangla Road's peak period is between 21:00 and 02:00 so if you get to your hotel and checked in for around midnight then it's well worth visitting. I'd recomend you check out Cocktails & Dreams.

There's tons of massage places in Patong, it really depends where you are staying. There's a few up near Patong Tower that are more respectable than others - basically if all the masseuse's are young and pretty then a happy ending is on the cards, so for a decent massage I tend to look for the older dowdy looking massage ladies.

Take a look at this map: http://goo.gl/maps/LPy7r

You could do an organised tour of the island or a DIY version. This would include Bug Buddha and Wat Chalong; a stop in Phuket Town particularly the area round Thalang Road - whilst there The Natural Restaurant is a popular choice. Perhaps a quick free "tour" of a Cashew factor - actually more like a 15 mins marketing gimmick but if you like cashes it's worth it. Then catch the sunset from a viewpoint.

For a shopping mall there's Junceylon in Patong.

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
38 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Itinerary Advise Phuket

If you like adventure, try flying hanuman for half day trip.

If you like quite islands, go to similan islands by speed boat.

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
38 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Itinerary Advise Phuket

**Quiet Islands I mean.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
320 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply