We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bantayan Richmond Resort??

Which Bantayan Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seoul
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Bantayan Richmond Resort??

I found a room at Bantayan Richmond Resort on Agoda.com, but can't seem to find much info or any reviews about the place. Can anybody help me out? The pictures on Agoda look very nice, slightly upscale, but there are only a few. Has anybody stayed there? Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,673 posts
1,968 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bantayan Richmond Resort??

I have asked TA to list it on the database:

richmondhotelcebu.com/bantayan/bantayan.htm

It appears to have a connection with Richmond Plaza Hotel in Cebu City. I actually wondered from the state of the website if this Bantayan Island claimed establishment was still trading.

Edited: 01 December 2012, 06:03
Seoul
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bantayan Richmond Resort??

Thank you, I also found the website and wondered the same. Couldn't find any reviews online either.

3. Re: Bantayan Richmond Resort??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Bantayan Island