We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Love it !

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Love it !

Just flew home this morning on 04.20 Qatar flight.

Came out of departures, had to get on bus parked under left wing, waited 10 mins, bus did a tight turn around plane back to left wing, got off and entered plane where we started from !!!!!..............love it.

Oh, and a great time was had again.

10 replies to this topic
manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Love it !

Glad you enjoyed it...is a report to follow?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Love it !

Brilliant Phil :-)

Glad you had a great time again ;-)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Love it !

Will do, when the brain gets back into gear....that Old Monk takes it toll, thats my excuse anyhow !

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Love it !

Welcome back Phil I bet the takings are down now at Bharat's bar since you returned! Lol

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Love it !

Hi meerkat, glad to see your back with us........i've just awoke at 5am, having gone to unpack case on bed at 7pm !.........

Stalex, happy to say Bharat's is still the same........he now has n happy hour......3 King's for 100 rps, the trouble is that hour turns into 2 or 3..........happy days !!!!!!!!.

Hope this post does'nt contain to much Banter for some.........cos i see while i've been away, the Lemon suckers are still around.

Anyhow off to work now.....arghhhhhhhh.

Tony, will write a report later in the week.

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Love it !

Welcome home Phil, glad you had a good time, look forward to your report, your right there still around, can't have anything better to do. :)) Gel

London
Level Contributor
596 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Love it !

In the old days, you used to strole from the plane to the entrance to the airport, and vice versa. Now, you get put into a bus for a trip of a few yards. I assume its all to do with security and keeping the cattle away from vital bits of aircraft.

Whats amusing is the circuitous route the drivers take to get from A to B. Sooner or later, a driver will take out a chunk of a Boeing.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Love it !

Welcome back Phil, come on then tell us all about it.....;-)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Love it !

Thanks Badger.........im still trying to spell gloryus........glorius.......gloryios.......oh bother, i'll get their in the end !

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Love it !

Glad you had a good holiday, you can now start planning the next one :-))

Reply to: Love it !
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted