We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cab rates from mangalore airport to taj bekal

Which Bekal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
mumbai
Level Contributor
10 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
cab rates from mangalore airport to taj bekal

Hi,

I am traveling to Taj Vivanta Bekal, in end of august. I wanted to know which is a good and reliable cab service for transfer to the hotel and back to the airport (from Mangalore airport to Taj Bekal).

The Taj is asking for an exorbitant price for the pick and drop to the airport, so wanted to know what is the current rate and a reliable service for the same since i am traveling with an infant and don't want to get stuck at the airport prepaid taxi counter.

any help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,819 posts
480 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cab rates from mangalore airport to taj bekal

HI..

Dont know the cab service...but pre-paid taxi will charge you 2000-2200 rs.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
948 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cab rates from mangalore airport to taj bekal

You can use justdial.com to contact any taxi operators in Mangalore and negotiate the rates over phone. For trip back to airport, you can use local taxis instead of taxis offered by Taj

3. Re: cab rates from mangalore airport to taj bekal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2016, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Bekal