We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone got any news about the Holiday Inn Mai Khao?

Which Mai Khao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone got any news about the Holiday Inn Mai Khao?

We're booked in for mid October, so are very interested to know how it's going, but it's all gone very quiet.

Perth
Level Contributor
55 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone got any news about the Holiday Inn Mai Khao?

I really wanted to book in here because I had heard nice things about HI in Patong, but liked the idea of a new resort. Husband then said no way to new resort as they probably haven't ironed out all the kinks. We leave tomorrow for the Moevenpick in Karon. If I get up to the HI in Mai Khao to look I will let you know, but I think it looks fantastic!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone got any news about the Holiday Inn Mai Khao?

Hi Katie and Barberton. Well we are up and running and the resort is looking amazing. Business is growing and all I can say is that those who are staying in the resort are having a wonderful time. All rooms are available, pools are all fine, spa is up and running as is the Kids Club, teen zone, and our restaurants and bars. We have a great opening special of 1999++ baht and I assure you it will be a memorable stay.

Check out our facebook page if you are interested in seeing more photos. Just search Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach or just put a /mai khao after facebook dot com

Look forward to meeting you soon and Barberton please do drop bye and say hi.

Alicante, Spain
Level Contributor
7 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone got any news about the Holiday Inn Mai Khao?

I am at the Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach and it is amazing, very relaxed and excellent place to unwind.

London, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone got any news about the Holiday Inn Mai Khao?

I want to book Kidsuite for 14 nights from April 1st to April 15th 2012 but cant do it through online reservations. Does anyone have an email address?

Darwin
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone got any news about the Holiday Inn Mai Khao?

edufl, Are you looking on the Holiday Inn site or the hotels website? www.holidayinnresortphuketmaikhaobeach.com/ try the emails on this website.

No7Agency - Can't wait to read some JBR's about the hotel. Have you eaten in the resort each night or is there anything near by? Is the ocean flat there or some kind of waves?

Lou

London
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone got any news about the Holiday Inn Mai Khao?

Thanks Lou, have emailed them.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone got any news about the Holiday Inn Mai Khao?

Thanks for all the info folks! Only a week to go before we leave! I'll post when we get back and let you know how we get on.

8. Re: Anyone got any news about the Holiday Inn Mai Khao?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 08:19