We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Sala or Maikhao Dream Villas for 2 nights on Honeymoon

New Delhi, India
9 posts
Save Topic
The Sala or Maikhao Dream Villas for 2 nights on Honeymoon

Hi,

We are looking for a good pool villa for a special two night stay during our Honeymoon in Feb2014 from 23rd -25th feb.

Since the rates are really high at this time, the best deals I am getting for a 5 star resort is at Sala or Mai khao dream resort. I am confused which would be a better for honeymoon since both are on same beach and in comparison with other features. We don't want to do much in the two days so location doesn't bother us as we are Kata before this.

Mai Khao dream resort is slightly more expensive but as I see on TA not too many reviews and recommendations for this one though is looks beautiful and the reviews that are there are great.

Pls can someone recomend which we should book or the pros or cons of the two,

Thanks a lot!

Bengaluru, India
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Sala or Maikhao Dream Villas for 2 nights on Honeymoon

Dear Sitara,

I suggest you Maikhao Dream Villa Resort and Spa, Phuket for your Honeymoon,

They have Luxurious and most spacious villas with Private pool, jacuzzi etc. I am from Bangalore and had a wonderful stay there in January with my family, With lot of privacy it is a Perfect place for Honeymooners,

Jay

Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
895 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Sala or Maikhao Dream Villas for 2 nights on Honeymoon

Here's a vote for Sala Phuket although I've never stayed at the Maikhao Dream.

Luxurious and great staff, pool, food, big villas and all good when I stayed at Sala Phuket a few years ago.

Try the barbecue ribs if you get the chance.

Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Sala or Maikhao Dream Villas for 2 nights on Honeymoon

Hi ive been looking for someone who has stayed at maikhao dream villa..im from india too wondering if its a good place for a family with kid..also the depth of pool concerns me

Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Sala or Maikhao Dream Villas for 2 nights on Honeymoon

Hi ive been looking for someone who has stayed at maikhao dream villa..im from india too wondering if its a good place for a family with kid..also the depth of pool concerns me

5. Re: The Sala or Maikhao Dream Villas for 2 nights on Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:15