We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Mai Khao - any nearby supermarkets?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
153 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Mai Khao - any nearby supermarkets?

Hi

We are arriving Phuket this Friday with a 18 month old in tow. Does anyone know if there is a supermarket nearby the hotel? Would need to try and stock up on some stuff.

Also how much would a taxi cost from Phuket airport to the hotel? Is there a taxi counter or I just go out and randomly find a taxi?

Hillingdon
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Mai Khao - any nearby supermarkets?

hello synkronize,

we are going to this holiday inn mai khao with our 21 months old too , we called the hotel to ask how much taxi was and they said 1200 bht which in around 24GBP.

i was told hotel near airport.

please could you adive me how much you paid for taxi and where from? much apprecited

regards su

2. Re: Holiday Inn Mai Khao - any nearby supermarkets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2015, 05:15