We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking my one year old along to coral island

Karachi, Pakistan
1 post
Save Topic
Taking my one year old along to coral island

is it safe to bring my one year old child to coral island? can she accompany all the activities there?if not then what can she and what cant?

1 reply
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,863 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taking my one year old along to coral island

It really depends on which activities you are planning to do. http://www.phuket.com/island/ci.htm Definitely one of your group must always keep looking after the baby, so at best you can try and rotate that duty among yourselves so that all adults can participate at least in some activities.

The big things on the island appear to be snorkeling, parasailing, banana boat rides, etc. - all stuff a very young child can do. I would really expect that crawling on the sand and water on the beach front is the best the baby can do. I hope he/she can stand the heat. Be also prepared to carry all the baby supplies (milk, water, food, diapers) into and out of the island, since a key attraction appears to be that the island does not have a hugely developed infrastructure.

Reply to: Taking my one year old along to coral island
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ko He