We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blausee - Oschinensee how to reach

Walldorf, Germany
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Blausee - Oschinensee how to reach

Hi,

I have booked a hotel in Zweisimmen, and would like to go by car to Blausee and then Oschinensee.. it is possible to reach both place via car ? Where are the parking possiblities

Thanks

sirfmemon

4 replies to this topic
Haverhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
6,217 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blausee - Oschinensee how to reach

Blausee is on the way to Kandersteg and the Oschinensee there is parking at both sites.

Walldorf, Germany
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Blausee - Oschinensee how to reach

Thanks

Kent, England
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Blausee - Oschinensee how to reach

To enlarge on the information you have Blausee yes you can do that by car there is a car park at the entrance. The Oschinensee has parking at the cable station, so there are two ways or reaching it by cable car or walking, I haven't walked up but I have taken the cable car and from the top station there it is a level walk of about half an hour to the lake. There is also a land train that will take you to and from the top cable station for a small fee.

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
35,146 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blausee - Oschinensee how to reach

The turn off to Blausee is very clearly marked on the road from Spiez to Kandersteg - as I recall it is roughly where the series of hair pin bends end as you climb up to Kandersteg. There is a quirky hotel there and their speciality is trout. Caught in the Blausee I think.

Reply to: Blausee - Oschinensee how to reach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Blausee-Mitholz