We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

Ontario
Level Contributor
795 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

Got in on Thursday and it was a bit cloudy. Yesterday was very cool and windy. Sat around the pool wrapped in towels! Beautiful today though. If there are any questions I´ll try to answer them.

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

How is the heated pool and "hot" tub situation. I know it says they have 4 heated pools ( 2 in EC area) and the jacuizzis are they warm / hot?

Thanks

Hope you are having a great time. Have a creme brulee at Chez Isabell for me.

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

Hey! Hope you are having a great time.

Some questions:

1)FFM said that they might start to enforce the EC Beach and pools, is that happening?

2)How is the weather compared to the seagrass.

North Carolina, US
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

No questions, just wanted to wish you a wonderful trip with better weather to come!

Ontario
Level Contributor
795 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

1Wink1: The"hot" tubs are warmer than the pools. That's not saying too much right now because it has been very cool & windy. Hopefully we will see an improvement now that the weather is warmer.

Yearsago: Right now it does not appear that they are enforcing the EC guests only. We are actually meeting with the assistant manager shortly and I will be asking him about any future plans.

Beachcrazies: Thank you so much. Today was much warmer but still windy. We were rather glad to have the wind because otherwise we may have gone into "shock". It was a beautiful day and it seems that this is the trend to come!

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

If you happen to wander over by the wedding gazebo and bldg 9, could you give us the skinny on the area outside the fence? Last year it was kind of weedy and overgrown, but I'm not sure it's even on EPM's property. Either way, what's it looking like these days?

Hope you're having a great time!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
208 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

Hey Beloro - good to hear from you! Warmer days ahead for you according to accu-weather. 6 more sleeps! Save us a spot at the martini bar.

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

beloro:

Another question, FFM had mentioned that the management was not happy with the quality of the entertainment, Have you had a chance to partake in some of the entertainment? If so, What do you think?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

yearsago

Please note my comment about the entertainment was made last May so I would have hoped it had improved a lot by now

beloro

Say hello to all the guys from flipflop_man

93 days and counting

oakville
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

Have a graet time take lots of pics. Can you find out about repeat clients if any?

Boston
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: At Excellence Playa Mujeres now!

Enjoy!! Hope the warm weather warms up those pools!! We'll be joining you on Saturday!!