We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

view from bldg 9

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
view from bldg 9

Has anyone stayed at EPM recently in building 9 overlooking the wedding gazebo? I'm wondering if the area outside the fence has been landscaped or if it's still in it's "natural" state.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,991 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: view from bldg 9

Hi

I think the answer is still in its natural state but I would PM the likes of Renee who have just got back to check

Weston, Connecticut
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: view from bldg 9

It has not been landscaped as it's not technically EPM resort property.

Personally I like the natural landscaped vs. the manicured gardens, but that's me!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,991 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: view from bldg 9

Renee

The land in question does belong to Excellence Resorts though

Boston MA
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: view from bldg 9

What might be their future plans be for that stretch of land? I hope that they do not plan on building too close to EPM>

Weston, Connecticut
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: view from bldg 9

I know it belongs to Excellence, it's just not part of the EPM resort....I've been told that the existing house on the land (which is beautiful, IMO), is going to be knocked down.

Sadly I'm sure it's going to be developed. What a shame.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,991 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: view from bldg 9

Hi

Most of the land on that side is part of the golf course and the house belongs to the owners of Excellence Group. They also have another huge junk of land in front of the resort as you enter which is going to become another golf course

7. Re: view from bldg 9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 12:31