We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

Sheffield
Level Contributor
298 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

Its 166 days until we depart for EPM! 166!!!!! How can it be so long? I booked it over a month ago and yet the days do not seem to be passing by half as quick as I hoped.

Anyone else suffering a long wait until they arrive? We can get through this together guys!

Until then I will have to simply keep dreaming of the joys that await and reading everyone elses reviews of this fantastic resort.

Best wishes

John

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,899 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

I am sure the time will just fall away - just keep dreaming and one morning you will wake up and you will be off to the airport

Sheffield
Level Contributor
298 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

Always book a "night and park" deal at the Crown Plaza Manchester Airport. I do this for 3 reasons:

1. Its fantastic value for money

2. Dont have the stress of driving to the airport on the day you fly

3. My holiday starts a day earlier ha ha ha

I cant wait to wake up in the crown plaza knowing I am flying off to Mexico that day. It just seems sooooooooo far away at the moment!

dudley
Level Contributor
257 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

Hi John

Dont worry the time will fly by & just think how jealous we will all be when you are off to Paradise we will just had faded wonderful memories!!!

We always use Crowne Plaza no matter which airport we have to use - agree it is always fantastic value for money & the holiday starts a day early.

Al

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

I was quite happy counting in months and now you've made me go to days...174 until we get there, so you'll be tanned and relaxed by the time we get there, assuming you are there for two weeks.

If it's even a patch on ERC(we were there last year) it will be fantastic

Youngsville, NC
Level Contributor
113 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

Well, I have you all beat - 233 days for us, but so enjoying hearing all the wonderful details daily... We are going in November for our 25th Anniversary and staying in an EC RTT - soooo excited - thanks for all the great information as we have been going to Sandals for 9 years and first time to another all inclusive in a long time... Dawn

Sellersburg,IN
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

67 days.....Don't be jealous ; )

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

ncsunshine,

Be prepared to be WOWed by Excellence! Almost everyone that I've read or talked to that were "Sandals" people are now sold on Excellence once they experiance it....like many of us here.

Youngsville, NC
Level Contributor
113 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

Thanks for the encouragement - I'm very excited - just got to remember to put some $ in our pockets for tipping since haven't been used to that, but don't mind when service is good! Can't wait to hear all the wonderful details of the upcoming trips and get more scoop so we will be EXTRA ready by November!

england
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

Hi john, we have 181 days (6 wifes hairdressers appointments) left before the wife and myself will be enjoying the delights which await us, we stayed at the ERC last year and it was fantastic so hoping for another even greater time, mick

rhode island
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone got a longer wait until EPM than us? J&C's countdown

..92 days....so close and yet so far....