We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is the name of that drink?

Schaumburg, IL
Level Contributor
321 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
what is the name of that drink?

Just saw a picture posted by joeloans of a tri colored drink and wondered if it had a name or was just a special. It looks so yummy. Going in April and might just have to order one.

1. Re: what is the name of that drink?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2010, 14:14
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
353 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what is the name of that drink?

Don't know which shot you mean, but if it's green white and red, it's probably a Mexican Flag.

Schaumburg, IL
Level Contributor
321 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what is the name of that drink?

Sorry Gump32 we are going to be there April 17th . This is our 2nd time and we were there the same time last year. We had good weather and it seemed like a good time to be there.

Thank you erinmariezee. I will have to remember to ask for one of those.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
817 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what is the name of that drink?

We are planning on being there the 4th - 8th. Can't wait I visit site everyday just to make myself smile and know very shortly I will be there!!!

Terri

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what is the name of that drink?

Hi, we're also going in April but not until 17th. I'm sure there will be loads of people there who don't look at the Forum. I have only just found it, and find myself checking every day to pick up tips and ideas. Looking forward to our first time at EPM.

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: what is the name of that drink?

Gump32 - it may actually be better if there are less people there! :) We were there in the height of the swine flu craze (I think we left a few days after the UK shut down flights to Mexico) and it was nice and peaceful there! We got great deals at the spa, no waits for dinner, always a free floaty, and always got the prime lounge chair seats at the pool and the beach. But regardless, I do think that even though there may not be a ton of TA members going that week, it will probably be at normal occupancy for you!

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what is the name of that drink?

I think you should do like I do..... Order one of everything!! LOL

LTS

8. Re: what is the name of that drink?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2010, 08:17