We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM Drinks List

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,499 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
EPM Drinks List

Does anyone know if there is a drinks/cocktail list posted anywhere?

I have stayed at a few Iberostars in the past and they all have a really good drinks menu!!

Not that I am a big drinker mind!

Jerry...!

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM Drinks List

They do have a martini list at that bar but not sure about a drink list other than that. The bartenders are very good. Just ask them, chances are they "will" be able to make it. Beware.. they like to make strong martinis. My wife's favorite word to them is "un poco" ..... "little bit".

Marcus

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM Drinks List

May I suggest the "Mango Margarita"!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,499 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM Drinks List

Thanks Marcus, I have never thought about ordering Martini cocktails before, although I did have a first at the IB Paraiso Maya a couple of years ago....thought I would try the 'James Bond' style Dry Martini.... Boy!! I never knew a drink could be so dry!!! Even the Bartender was laughing as I struggled to drink it!! LOL

The 'chocolate' Martini at EPM sounds intersting though!!!

Jerry...

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM Drinks List

Does anyone know if they'll make an espresso martini? Those are our favorites! Perfect after dinner drink! I have a bar in my basement Jerry, and make lots of different martinis, so when we're there if you want a suggestion, I'll give you some!!

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM Drinks List

I like the sound of trying some different Martinis too and would welcome some suggestions, I think I like the fruit ones. Tried an apple one last year and enjoyed that but did find them strong so maybe I need to ask for a little less liquer.

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM Drinks List

"un poco" ..... "little bit".

Just ask them? Won't be a problem.... most likely you wil get a little grin out of them.

LTS

Mexico
Level Contributor
31 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM Drinks List

On an Excellence Club room what kind of spirits are offered? I would appreciate any experiences on the brands they offer, specially on Scotch (Crown Royal, Chivas, Black Label?) Vodka (Grey Goose, Absolut?) and Tequilas (Don Julio, Herradura?). Regards for your comments.

MI
Level Contributor
426 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM Drinks List

EC~ I remember Crown, Cuervo and I think Goose. We requested 2 bottles of Don Julio Blanco ? and were brought up in 5 minutes. Full, sealed bottles. No Jagermeister, tho! Had to bring my own, and hardly drank any. Oh, well. Martini's are meant to be strong. Get in, get the job done, get out. heehee

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,499 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: EPM Drinks List

Hey Todd, a bar in your basement?!!! Wish you were my neighbour!! LOL

Jerry....

Louisiana
Level Contributor
29 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: EPM Drinks List

HEPF ~ as best as I can remember the Excellence Club did have Crown Royal & Black Label for Scotch. Tequila they had Don Julio (3 diff types), don't remember seeing Herradura. Vodka they had Grey Goose, Belvedere and Absolut! We acutally changed out our bottle of SKYY in our room for a bottle of Grey Goose - it was brought up within 30 minutes! You can change out any of the alcohol's in your EC room for a different brand. Just let the concierge in the EC know.