We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from EPM

New York
Level Contributor
6 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Live from EPM

Arrived yesterday and are having an awesome time at EPM. This resort is definitely everything that has been posted on this forum and then some.

The staff have been exceptional and very friendly. They have met our every need. The EC room was well worth it and we are very pleased with our room in Bldg. 9.

The weather has been beautiful, but the pools are cold. Not alot of beach grass along the beach, but the last two days the jellyfish have been in the water so no one is going in to swim.

More updates to come tomorrow....

California
Level Contributor
444 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from EPM

Thanks Sun worshiper0! Keep us posted and have a great vacation, i will be there in July.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,221 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from EPM

Now we can't wait until May 1st. Just counting down the days!! Keep us posted on everything and enjoy that great breakfast buffett!!

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from EPM

Mattbeth... I hear ya! Can't wait til April 26th. :)

LTS

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,221 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from EPM

Luvthesun -- will we see you on May 1st? When do you head home? (That is the worst day of the vacation)

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from EPM

For sure! That last day is painful.... get as much sun as you can... at ERC we would chase it all the way to the waters edge, LOL

We will be leaving on May 3rd. See ya at the martini bar or the swim bar.... hmmmm. Seems to be a trend there..... LOL

LTS

Edited: 06 March 2010, 16:01
St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from EPM

There should be no troble finding us. Parked next to the pool close to the swim bar. My wife likes to bring a towel for to top of the sunlounger. Usually a white blue and yellow, "legrows travel" towel. I usually have a blue "Mexico" doo rag on, after the second day of sun and while in the pool playing volley ball.

LTS

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,221 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from EPM

Well, Matt and I can't wait to meet you! You aren't by any chance a cigar man? B

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,499 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from EPM

Oh no....the 'cigar/poop smell debate' again LOL

Jerry...

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from EPM

A cigar every now and then but not a conoisseur by any means. Definately not in a crowd. Usually a celebratory cigar of some sort.

LTS

10. Re: Live from EPM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 March 2010, 21:35
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres