We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from EPM

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,486 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Live from EPM

Hi folks

Had a trouble free transfer to EPM at lunchtime today and was welcomed by some familiar faces

Had lunch on our balcony and have spent the afternoon on our RTT and yes we are back in that room again - WOW

Have unpacked and feel back at home

As always happy to answer any questions

Will be out and about later trying to spot a few TA people

North Carolina
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from EPM

FFM, glad you made it to EPM and that you had a great time at ERC. We arrive at EPM this Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you and Flippette again. BTW, I am the one that had her ankle wrapped up last year. Hopefully, I will not hurt myself again this year!

Sherry

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from EPM

Have a great 2nd half of your vacay FFman.

Marc

Toronto, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from EPM

Hello John,

I am happy to hear that you are now at EPM! We will be arriving on May 14 and we are looking forward to meet you. We have been readings your reviews and forums for many years and have enjoyed all of them. Have a great vacation and we hope you and Flippette have a better weather than ERC. We are counting down, Lanai

rhode island
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from EPM

FFM.....i was wondering...i am trying to decide between EPM and ERC..i have stayed at EPM three times and not sure if we want to switch to another resort or stick with the one we love so much??? what do you find are the major differences???

Philadelphia
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from EPM

Hope you fellow TA save some for me and my hubby ....lol...we are arriving this Friday for 10 beautiful,fun filled honeymoon days!!!

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,386 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from EPM

FFM, we booked again for 11 days in August! YAY!! hope you enjoy your stay!

Lyanne

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from EPM

have a great time flip!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,486 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from EPM

cindy

I think the main difference between ERC and EPM is the outward appearance. I will let you know our overall thoughts in a few days once we have settle in and been absorbed by the resort

We love both resorts for different reasons

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,486 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from EPM

Thanks for your good wishes folks

NMet Matt and Bath yesterday afternoon just after I had signed foo TA and will be finding them agaon at some point today and they can point out a few more TA people who are here just now

Have also met with a few staff who we recognised from last year and hoping to spot a few more today

Had a drink in the Martini Bar and a great meal in the Spice last night. The food was just as good ar at ERC but presented in a slightly different way. Had a drink in the X Lounge before returning to our balcony to have a couple of drink on our beautiful balcony looking at Isla Mujeres and the stars

I was a bit surprised to find that most of the furniture in the X Lounge was either damp or had a lot of sand on it.

Time for breakfast and a day of relaxing here in paradise

Schaumburg, IL
Level Contributor
322 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live from EPM

Hi FlipFlop, We were there April 16 to 24 and the seats at the X lounge were always wet too. It is a favorite spot for us and we always left with a wet butt!!! Tell Diago hi from the Dewers man and his wife. He is a great kid. Enjoy your stay. Make sure to take a walk to the marina. The yachts are awesome.

Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres