We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Riviera Cancun vs. Excellence Playa Mujeres

New Jersey
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Excellence Riviera Cancun vs. Excellence Playa Mujeres

I'm so torn between both resorts. Right now I booked a non excellence club ocean view room at puerto morelos in July. I just looked at playa mujeres and saw that I can switch to the swim up room for the same price. Is it worth the switch? We love the beach and pool. The rooms looks amazing at playa mujeres but I heard the service wasn't as good there. Please help!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,629 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun vs. Excellence Playa Mujeres

I have replied to your post on the Puerto Morelos Forum

New Jersey
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun vs. Excellence Playa Mujeres

I'm sorry I just saw that! Thanks sooooo much for comparing both resorts for me. I'm looking at the pictures as we speak!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,629 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun vs. Excellence Playa Mujeres

Dependent on how long your trip is it might be worthwhils pending a few day at each.

If not you will just have to work out what is most important to you and see which resort offers you most of them

All in all you cannot go wrong with either resort

Central Wisconsin
Level Contributor
726 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun vs. Excellence Playa Mujeres

We have been to both, four times to ERC and now our fourth is coming up to EPM. I have to say, we like the atmosphere and the room better at EPM, but service is better at ERC. EPM team has not been in place as long. . .

New Jersey
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun vs. Excellence Playa Mujeres

Thanks Shelby! How about the beach which one do you think is better?

London
Level Contributor
182 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun vs. Excellence Playa Mujeres

Def worth the switch (in fact that's what we did part way through our vacations)!

We prefer the beach here. Far less sea grass and prettier in my opinion.

7. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun vs. Excellence Playa Mujeres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2010, 05:16