We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toiletries

Chicago, Illinois
14 posts
Save Topic
Toiletries

Curious to know what toiletries are provided in the Excellence Club rooms and are the hair dryers adequate for longer hair?

Thank you.

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Scuba & Snorkeling
Chicago, Illinois
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Toiletries

Also forgot to add.....

Are beach bags suppiled in EC or should I bring one?

Thanks again!

Boston
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toiletries

Bvulgari toiletries

Yes on the hairdryer and beach bag.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toiletries

In our EC Room .....Bvlgari Body Lotion (love this stuff), Shampoo, Conditioner, Bath & Body Gel, Tooth Paste (Colgate travel size) and (2) Toothbrush, a Vanity pack that includes (2) Cotton Balls, (2) Q-Tips, (1) very small Emery Boards , small Comb, Shaving Kit includes (1) Disposable Razor and a small container of Shaving Cream, Shower Cap, Shoe Sponge to shine your shoes, Sewing Kit with (6) basic colors of thread, (2) buttons and a Safety Pin and Turquoise Bars of Soap (many). They replaced these items (including our toothbrushes) on a daily basis but if you need more toothpaste, shaving cream, razor.....ANYTHING....just push your concierge button on the telephone and it will be at your door within 5 minutes. Usually I don't like hotel/resort hair products or lotion but I really liked these. Great products, don't bother packing your own.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toiletries

I left off the needle, also in the sewing kit. I stated they replaced on a daily basis but should add, as needed. The items we didn't use or used very little were not replaced daily.

Edited: 17 June 2010, 21:47
California
Level Contributor
444 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toiletries

What do they give you in the non EC rooms? Do I have to bring my own products from home if not in a EC room?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,371 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toiletries

here is a pic of stuff in non club room.

flickr.com/photos/…

shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap.

toothbrush, sewing kit, a few cotton balls n qtips, shoe shine sponge.

California
Level Contributor
444 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Toiletries

Thanks Maria for the pic.

I do not mind if people who pay to get an upgrade get better "stuff" in their room but I do not like it if you stay at a 5 star resort and get "Holiday Inn" type products in the standard room.

NJ
Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Toiletries

I think people love Bvlgari toiletries becavse they get to type out "Bvlgari" with the "v" versvs "Bulgari" with the "u".

Yov see what I mean?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,371 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Toiletries

hahah! but no really the Bvlgari stuff smells awesome. i actually bought some because i liked it so much when we stayed club at erc.

i think i might try slipping the maid a 20 to get some!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Toiletries

I agree with you Maria. I love the Bvlgari lotion! I brought some back home with us, and everytime I am having a bad day or need a pick me up, I put some on. And like magic, all my troubles melt away! J/K! But It does remind me of all the wonderful times we had while we were there at EPM and it does smell really good. Cannot wait to return. 107 days and still counting! LOL!

~Kimberly

Edited: 18 June 2010, 05:14