We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best room for non EC room with pool or spa view ...

portsmouth
Level Contributor
876 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Best room for non EC room with pool or spa view ...

with an ocean glimpse if poss !! high floor i guess

thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,629 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best room for non EC room with pool or spa view ...

Hi

The top 3 for me would be:

#7 side onto La Amada for a distant ocean view, seeing the sun rise and AM sun

#2 for a spa view with AM sun

#5 for a spa view and PM sun

portsmouth
Level Contributor
876 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best room for non EC room with pool or spa view ...

thanks Flipflop ...you certainly are a mine of info ...one other thing , if we decided to go for a swim up room which is the best for privacy on a non ec room...with max sun tho !!! even tho i have decided EPM , i still keep wavering to Azul sensatori ...i know its not as good , but is cheaper and offering a great swim up price .

What are my chances of a free upgrade to swim up at EPM ???

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
4,960 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best room for non EC room with pool or spa view ...

best non EC room, imo is 8203. Close to everything, view of pool and cafe cafe, and an ocean view to the right, looking North

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,629 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best room for non EC room with pool or spa view ...

Hi again

Having stayed at EPM a total of 42 nights I kind of know my way around in the dark

My answer for swim ups would near enough be the same #7 side onto La Amada or #2 with the sun as I have said before. With #7 the pool is a separate pool for that building and with #2 it is part of the lazy river

Remember when choosing a holiday a cheaper priced resort does not always equate to holiday satisfaction - better often to go with your heart rather than your wallet

Virginia
Level Contributor
276 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best room for non EC room with pool or spa view ...

I could not agree more about building 8! They do have some non ec room there.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,629 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best room for non EC room with pool or spa view ...

There are three #8's and the two that face towards the Grill and the Cafe/Kafe area do have swim ups but they are in my view some of the least private due to the foor traffic opposite

The #8 that is side onto La Amada is wonderful and does have it's own pool. The swim ups there are much more private

Most of the rooms in #8 are EC rooms

7. Re: Best room for non EC room with pool or spa view ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2010, 07:32