We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I did it...

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
I did it...

got a call from our TA today that the Mexico Extravaganza sale is starting (tomorrow, I believe). After figuring out how much we would be saving on the portion of our trip that was already booked, we decided to change our 9-night reservation from the original booking of 3 nights standard room / 6 nights RTT to all 9 nights in the RTT.

Woohoooooo! 29 days!!

See you all there!

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I did it...

Ann, what are the details of the special...due tell!!!!

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I did it...

Lucky you, bet you can't wait now.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I did it...

Waitnc---I'm not really sure what the specials are to be honest with you. Some resorts it is a sale where if you stay a certain amount of nights, you get some free. Some resorts have discounted prices, etc. All I know if that with the sale, my trip ended up going down almost $400 in price to the point where upgrading our room for the whole trip ended up being cheaper than the total price of our trip without the upgrade before the sale. :) I'm not sure if you can book with the TA who holds this sale because they only have US locations, but if you would like the e-mail of the TA we used, shoot me a PM and let me know!

EnglandBriAnn---I sure am! PS: What is your name, by the way? I like to get real first names before we head down so I can keep an ear open when I'm at the bars, etc. I'm Ann. Pretty common name, but it's better than nothing! :)

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,991 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I did it...

Well done as you have had a few will I, won't I moments along the way

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I did it...

I know FFM! But I'm sure it'll be well worth the indecision! Here's hoping EPM lives up to and even exceeds our expectations based on our two trips to ERC!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I did it...

that is great news ..... enjoy every minute of heat and relaxation!!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I did it...

Congrats, that is fantastic! Even more to look forward to.

Palm City, Florida
Level Contributor
56 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I did it...

Do you know if the sale is for the spring only or fall too?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I did it...

In years past it was for dates from May 1 to mid-December, so I'd guess the same thing this year.

Wales
Level Contributor
175 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I did it...

Nice one !!!! Not long to go now !!!

We arrive in 29 days time :) :) :)