We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM tomorrow!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
55 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
EPM tomorrow!!

I've been so excited and counting down the days until we arrive - then today my husband calls me at work saying that someone told him they saw a warning for US Citizens to stay out of Mexico!!?? I thought, "Oh no, not this again" (we've been listening to it from everyone for 2 months since we booked the trip). So I found the news broadcast he was talking about - they listed Durango and Acapulco as having new violence over the weekend. These places are like a 24 hour car ride from Cancun (like driving from Boston to Florida)!!

Sorry, but I just had to vent to people who will understand my frustration!!

I will continue to look at everyone's pictures here on TA, and dream about which tasty cocktail I will try first - tomorrow!!

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Scuba & Snorkeling
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM tomorrow!!

Tomorrow, Lucky you!

I have more safety concerns in US cities but at EPM/Cancun none.

Enjoy your stay!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM tomorrow!!

Have a great time and enjoy!!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,770 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM tomorrow!!

Have a safe flight and a great trip

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM tomorrow!!

We'll be arriving on Friday and will be meeting up with a few other TA users at 6:00ish at the Martini bar on 4/29. If you're still around and feel like meeting up, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, enjoy your trip!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
55 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM tomorrow!!

Thanks everyone! I'll let you know how it goes!!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM tomorrow!!

Enjoy your vacation and bring back some of that warm weather and sun! :)

New York
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM tomorrow!!

have a great time! give us a live thread when you are there!! 14 weeks to go for me!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
55 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM tomorrow!!

Pretty much done with packing, now I guess I'll just try and relax, but I'm so excited I don't think it's gonna happen. At this time tomorrow I will definitely be completely relaxed!!

See some of you in a couple days!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
55 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: EPM tomorrow!!

Edited: 26 April 2011, 01:41
10. Re: EPM tomorrow!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 10:22