We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ipod docks at EPM

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
71 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Ipod docks at EPM

So me an the wife to be are big music people, and I was just wondering a few things about the dock at EPM. First what kind is it, and does it have a decent sound to it?? Also is it portable, cause I would love to listen to it on the RTT, and last thing does it charge the Ipod while it plays?? I'm not trying to be picky or anything, I just have one that I was going to bring from home but didn't want to waste the luggage space if I don't have to. Thanks in advance ya'll...

Rideau Lakes, Canada
Level Contributor
266 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ipod docks at EPM

In our room last February there was an iPod dock. Sound was decent (not Bose quality by any stretch but decent). The dock did not charge my iPod Touch so bring along a charger. Dunno if the dock was portable...don't see why it wouldn't be though.

Chris

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,991 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ipod docks at EPM

I am not sure if there are any power outlets close to where the beds are on the RTT though

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
71 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ipod docks at EPM

Thats one of these things I was wondering, does the dock have to be plugged in??

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,991 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ipod docks at EPM

Yes it needs power to work - it is also a clock radio

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
71 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ipod docks at EPM

Ok I'll probably just go ahead and bring mine, just to be on the safe side, thanks to both of you, and I knew FFM you could always help out, thanks for all the info!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ipod docks at EPM

If it's not too large and operates on battery then I would suggest You bring one for the RTT or balcony. The dock did charge my iPod Classic. Sound is okay for a clock radio.

7. Re: Ipod docks at EPM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 10:34