We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi: Excellence Riviera Cancun to Excellence Playa Mujeres

County Durham
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi: Excellence Riviera Cancun to Excellence Playa Mujeres

Does anyone have an idea of how much it would cost to get from one hotel to the other?

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
253 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi: Excellence Riviera Cancun to Excellence Playa Mujeres

If you're booking in the Uk the tour operator you are using should be able to arrange this for you or give you the price.

For whats its worth the last time we did it cost us $70 US but that was 3 years ago.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi: Excellence Riviera Cancun to Excellence Playa Mujeres

I paid $55 US last year for a one way transter using

cancuntransfers.com

when we stayed at both resorts.

I did take a taxi in January from ERC to EPM for a visit and it was $50-55 US each way. There are taxis nearby and the concierge had one waiting for us in 5 mins. I think it was about a 45 min trip each way depending on traffic.

Edited: 15 May 2012, 19:25
County Durham
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi: Excellence Riviera Cancun to Excellence Playa Mujeres

Thanks very much. We're booking through a UK travel agent but they've advised us it's cheaper to book the inbetween transfer locally and so haven't provided us with a quote. Cheers!

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi: Excellence Riviera Cancun to Excellence Playa Mujeres

Hey redr19, as a matter of interest, what tour operator are you booking through as splitting a trip between the two would be of interest to me for another time.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi: Excellence Riviera Cancun to Excellence Playa Mujeres

redr19,

It sounds like good advice from the travel agent. I'm sure a concierge will take care of you at the resort.

Keep in mind if you are doing both resorts that your airport transfer company has made a special note for your pickup at a different resort than you were dropped off at. I have heard of the transfer company going to the wrong resort for pick up which can cause extra expense for a last moment taxi.

County Durham
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi: Excellence Riviera Cancun to Excellence Playa Mujeres

EnglandBriAnn - we have booked through Caribbean Warehouse. We are getting married at the EPM one year to this very day (well, once the hotel confirms it)! We have decided to book the inbetween transfer ourselves, nearer the time.

FrankIndiana - thank you yes, we will definitely make sure they know to pick us up at the other resort!

Thanks everyone

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
7. Re: Taxi: Excellence Riviera Cancun to Excellence Playa Mujeres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 02:41