We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM in location to off-resort sightseeing

Boston
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
EPM in location to off-resort sightseeing

Hi, if we stay at EPM, can we walk off the resort to do any local sightseeing? We stayed near Tulum once and there was basically nothing outside our resort there so I am wondering about the EPM having no knowledge of Cancun itself. I know there are always tours but I'm thinking of just the wandering around kind of local stuff.

New York
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM in location to off-resort sightseeing

No. EPM is very secluded. You will need to take a taxi to go sight seeing.

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM in location to off-resort sightseeing

There are lots of companies in the lobby that offer paid excursions. you can also rent a car for the day or take a trip to La Isla Mujeres.

Boston
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM in location to off-resort sightseeing

OK, thanks again!

4. Re: EPM in location to off-resort sightseeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 10:17