We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Review is Up!

US/NJ
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
My Review is Up!

I've posted my review of our long awaited trip to EPM.

London, England...
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Review is Up!

Nice review, glad you liked ;)

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,672 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Review is Up!

Great review

Of the two ERC & EPM which do you prefer??

US/NJ
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Review is Up!

Hi Flip....I think I preferred EPM to ERC mostly because of the beach and the more modern feel of the resort. However, my husband missed the more "homey" feel of ERC and he felt the drinks were better at ERC. I would return to either in a heartbeat!

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Review is Up!

Great review. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Review is Up!

travelin - thanks for the review - interesting you mention the 'homey' feel of ERC. We've been to both as well and enjoyed ERC better despite the newer rooms, etc at EPM.

We're going back to ERC in September so we'll see if we like it as well this time.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,672 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My Review is Up!

They are both great resorts and now that ERC has some RTT's it is an even closer call

The thing that swings it towards EPM for us is the more remote location

US/NJ
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My Review is Up!

I am eager to hear of any changes at ERC as we would consider going again. Glad you appreciated my review...sorry for all the spelling errors but I was at work and had to type fast! :)

8. Re: My Review is Up!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 06:15