We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is 698 too early to start counting????

New England
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Topic
Is 698 too early to start counting????

We sadly won't be able to make it next summer but have decided on celebrating our 5th anniversary in June 2014 by spending our 4th trip to EPM. We read this forum everyday to live through all of you bc we miss it do much!!

I've officially started the 698 days till EPM countdown. Is this getting a bit too insane?? Or do you all understand where my heads at?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Is 698 too early to start counting????

I was on this forum before Christmas (sometime in November, I think) of 2011 and we're heading to EPM in February, 2013. I forget how many days I had, but it was like 450-something days, so I totally get where you're coming from.

It will be our 1st trip to EPM so although anticipating it, I probably don't have that same zest that you do as a 4th-timer as you have probably got a lot of little mistakes that I am bound to make (food or drink wise and knowing which spots to sit that suit you best) that I am sure hubby and I will spend some time sussing out. I don't think it's too early at all to be anticipating a lovely getaway with your spouse!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
566 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is 698 too early to start counting????

Might join in even though we are still here and I think Ibiza next year then EPM year after so about 730 days

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is 698 too early to start counting????

You should be able to double your post count by just bumping this post every now and then while you wait....lol

New England
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is 698 too early to start counting????

Lol!! That's great! Thanks for making us feel more sane. Going to be a long wait might as well make it interesting!! I'm going to count on all you to help us feel like we are there.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Is 698 too early to start counting????

I've got until Dec 2013, so I'm not judging:)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
449 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is 698 too early to start counting????

6th Excellence visit now being planned for April 2014.....and yes.....I am on tripadvisor forums already....LOL

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is 698 too early to start counting????

We all need something to look forward to, no matter how near or far. lol

Canada
Level Contributor
238 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is 698 too early to start counting????

My countdowns always start at 358 - the day we leave EPM.

New York
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is 698 too early to start counting????

Nope!!!

we cannot return this year either so my countdown is until July 28,2014!

We are headed to dreams riviera cancun with the kids in 4 months but that doesn't count as a vacation to me.

New York
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is 698 too early to start counting????

I just had to add it up...I have a 515 day countdown!! WOOHOO!!