We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

horseback riding

Owasso, Oklahoma...
7 posts
Save Topic
horseback riding

Wondering is horseback riding is nearby....We have been to Mexico twice now and have ridden both times just love it!

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: horseback riding

time to branch out.....

cancun-discounts.com/tours/…camel-safari.htm

Owasso, Oklahoma...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: horseback riding

Not quite what i had in mind, but it did put a big smile on my face! Something my brother would say!

Hilliard, Ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: horseback riding

I've been researching this for our next trip, and I think I'm going to try to book with Rancho Baaxal (tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS). Gets really great reviews here on Trip Advisor, and I like that the reviewers all talk about how well cared for the horses are. Entertainment-plus offers their rides for $67 per person plus $75 for round trip transportation (www.entertainment-plus.net/tours/tour.asp…). It looks like it's about an hour's drive from EPM. I obviously haven't ridden with them yet, but I'm really excited about the idea of cantering on the beach.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,899 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: horseback riding

Katz

I thought I had read on another forum that the camels were no longer around as they had not acclimatised to the weather

Owasso, Oklahoma...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: horseback riding

thank you so much for the info! checked into it and it does look like a great place to visit....but an hour away is just a little to far. ( Rancho Baaxal ) Thanks again for your help!

Owasso, Oklahoma...
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: horseback riding

flipflpo man- I would think the humidity would be a little much, I do believe they like a more arid climate :)

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,191 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: horseback riding

Rancho Baaxal...here's a recent post with contact info etc...I also know they can help arrange transportation for you directly. OT3 has some recent experience with this and that you might need to book this weeks in advance..not sure but worth looking in to? :-)

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150812-i23-k563503…

Central Wisconsin
Level Contributor
726 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: horseback riding

We rode when we were staying at ERC several years ago, but think it was not the same Rancho Baaxal, it was something closer to Maroma beach, nice ride, got to ride in the water without saddles and then had a tourist trap bar and trinket store while you waited for your return transfer to your resort. All in all, great horses (we own horses), well cared for and knowlegeable guides.

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: horseback riding

you people enjoy screwing up my bucket list dont ya?

10. Re: horseback riding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 06:15