We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smoking rooms

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Smoking rooms

Confession I smoke and would like to know if I can smoke in room I have no problem smoking on balcony. Should I e mail EPM and ask for a smoking room.

1. Re: Smoking rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 November 2012, 20:52
North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,180 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Smoking rooms

You can smoke on your balcony, pool area, beach, but no longer at the outside restaurants...

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,180 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Smoking rooms

PS: Don't feel bad that you smoke, wait until you see the guys smoking cigars at the pool....Favorite past time!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Smoking rooms

Thanks for the response does anyone know if there are ashtrays in the room

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Smoking rooms

@ Jeter8765 :

No smoking and no ashtrays.

boston ma
Level Contributor
398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Smoking rooms

Jeter

Just ask the bell boy when you first arrive in the room, and they will bring some right up.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,180 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Smoking rooms

Jeter,

You will not be ostracized in Mexico for smoking the way you here in the states. You can do what you do and know that you have fellow EPMers that do it to....

When are you going?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Smoking rooms

Going in October hopefully finding a tv with the baseball on thanks for your replies and I enjoy a drink and a smoke on the balcony while on holiday to close a perfect day

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,180 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Smoking rooms

It is your vacation, you paid for your room, you enjoy all the things that you enjoy while at EPM!!!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Smoking rooms

First of all, I'm a smoker too, and I've been in touch with the resort. There are smoking and non-smoking rooms. I prefer to smoke on the balcony. You should be able to smoke at all outdoor bars and for sure you can smoke in the cigar lounge. I've been told that all outdoor areas are fine for smoking. Maybe the restaurants are an acception now??