We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun transfers or Seasons?-EPM

new york
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cancun transfers or Seasons?-EPM

I read that this hotel can book a car service called "seasons", is that true? Do you know how much it would be?

I am looking for a private trip from the airport to the hotel. I know Cancun transers is what people usually book. I never booked with cancun transers. If I book with them and I land, how do I find them? outside??

Any ideas or suggestions, let me know. I do not want to be a chicken without a head looking for the car service that I pre-ordered. I just want to get to this hotel already once I land lol.

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boston...
Level Contributor
876 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun transfers or Seasons?-EPM

I used Cancun Tranfers on Wednesday. As soon as I exited the airport, they were right there holding a sign with my name on it

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,225 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun transfers or Seasons?-EPM

We have used Cancun Transfers many times to EPM, so have thousands of others, I say this only to put your mind at ease. A rep will be standing outside the airport door with your name on a sign along with dozens of other drivers waiting for their customers, it's only a few yards, never had a problem..... there are several other reputable transfer companies that will also do the trick, this is simply one that many people use with no problems..... and I believe is the lowest price.

new york
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun transfers or Seasons?-EPM

Thank guys!!!! I will be booking Cancun transfers! I am happy they have your name on a sign! Didn't know that ;) 12 more days!!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
atlanta
Level Contributor
78 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun transfers or Seasons?-EPM

cancun transfers are great

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cancun transfers or Seasons?-EPM

We just used Cancun Transfers to bring us here to ERC and they were great. We got stuck in an unusually long line at Immigration due to the fact that the computer system was failed and it was an hour and 45 minutes until we exited the airport building. The fellow from Cancun Transfers was waiting for us with a sign with our names on it. Within a few minutes we were in the SUV headed here. It's the 5th consecutive time we've used them and it was great as usual.

Edited: 17 September 2012, 14:10
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cancun transfers or Seasons?-EPM

We booked our private transfer through EPM with Seasons Tours. They were waiting outside with a sign, just as others mentioned. Drivers were very nice and great to talk to during the trip, nice clean vehicle, cold towels and water provided. This was our first trip to Mexico, so I am not familiar with any other companies, but I can vouch for Seasons. It was $138 total, and we paid it at the resort upon check-out.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,225 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cancun transfers or Seasons?-EPM

The normal fee we pay for a private transfer with Cancun Transfers is $70.

8. Re: Cancun transfers or Seasons?-EPM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2013, 10:16