We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribbean Warehouse

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Caribbean Warehouse

Anyone booked using these would like to hear peoples opinions, i have only ever booked with high street travel agents so am slightly wary.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribbean Warehouse

Sophie

We have used them for every trip we have made since 2007 and it is very difficult to imagine using anyone else now. we too were a little hesitant the first time used them but all that is a distant blur now

Not only are they highly competitive but they treat you like a human being and not just a booking reference. We do a lot of multi-resort trips staying at up to five different resorts over a 21 night period and whilst some of the big boys cannot even do this it is water off a ducks back for these guys

When other companies struggled with the bird flu fiasco and the volcanic dust and TA was littered with posts from unhappy / frustrated people these guys just took it in their stride and rearranged fights and bookings to suit their clients needs

We have just returned from a 21 night trip booked through them to Punta Cana and have another 21 night multi-resort trip already booked for Mexico next year

We are also very happy that they are no longer associated with Global Travel and they now have much more flexibility and are even more competitive

If you do a quick search on this forum by typing their name into the search box you will find loads of posts from people who have used them

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
987 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribbean Warehouse

I too normally book with them and they have been very good.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caribbean Warehouse

Thank you for your replies, i think i will get in touch with them.

I know this sounds a bit stupid but how do we go about getting to the hotel from the airport? that is the bit that would panic me the most is being stuck/lost and cant speak Spanish!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caribbean Warehouse

If you have transport arranged you just need contact the transfer representative at the airport and they will show you to the shuttle or private transfer - these guys speak English and a few other languages as well

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caribbean Warehouse

Hi Sophie

We have used Caribbean Warehouse/Bluebay travel, for several holidays to EPM and they have always been really good with prices and customer service,

With regards to transfers they have always arranged a private transfer for us through Jumbo Tours. You just collect your luggage and head out of the airport, you will see a Jumbo Tours representative waiting for you to direct you to your car. Never had any problems.

We have also found another company who offer EMP. This is also an on line company called "Bestattravel.co.uk'. We have booked a trip to Vegas with them for early next year and their price was better than any other company could come up with. I did price up for next June with them for EPM and they were really competitive. Just another option.

Another benefit with booking with an online company is that they can source the holiday for any duration, rather than the standard 7/14 days that a package tour company can offer.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caribbean Warehouse

That sounds okay then do you know how long before you can book a holiday with Caribbean Warehouse? I like there website where it has got all the people who work for the company and bits about them its much more personal!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Caribbean Warehouse

They are all great people and we have been lucky enough to meet some of them on trips we have made

I suggest you give them a call and ask them when they expect to have the prices for June 2014

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Caribbean Warehouse

Thanks for all your help flip flop man you have been great im sure ill be in touch sometime again!

Worcs, UK
Level Contributor
50 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Caribbean Warehouse

We have used Caribbean Warehouse/Blue Bay in 2010 to EPM and have just booked with them again to EPM in January. They were by far the best price compared to the usual travel companies. We have had very good service from them and they are providing private transfers as part of the package.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Caribbean Warehouse

Sophie

Glad I could help and thanks to TA for reinstating Post #1

Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres