We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM, SUV Shuttle service

Level Contributor
403 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
EPM, SUV Shuttle service

Has anyone ever used EPM's SUV private service?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
315 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM, SUV Shuttle service

I have. It's a little more expensive than, say, Cancun Transfers apparently.

No problems ever with Seasons Tours (aka Excellence private transfer service.)

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
315 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM, SUV Shuttle service

I always make our arrangements through:

Vilma Montalvo

Lobby Concierge

playamujeres@excellence-resorts.com

Level Contributor
403 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM, SUV Shuttle service

Thanks.

Level Contributor
403 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM, SUV Shuttle service

Yes ours was booked at time of reservation. Just made it a one stop shop kinda thing.

Level Contributor
403 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM, SUV Shuttle service

Didnt really get any explanation from them about it. Do I look for a certain sign? EPM or will they just have our name on a board.

Level Contributor
403 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM, SUV Shuttle service

I saw someone else get scolded for asking the same question so I apologize but didn't know if they were all alike and they just appear or if I should be on the lookout for an email. Knowing myself if I haven't heard anything a few days before I leave I would email them, guess I was just looking for some good reviews and tips:)

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
315 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM, SUV Shuttle service

Just asking: did you scroll all the way down the return/confirmation email? The following information SHOULD HAVE been in it:

Your transfers have been confirmed according to the information below. Confirmation number is xxxxxxxxx

Total cost to be charged to your room´s account at your check-in $145 usd

Once you have passed the main gate of Terminal #2, walk down all the ramp to the end. There is the meeting point where airport authorities have assigned to be all travel agencies airport representatives.

Kindly ask you to please search for our representative. He is wearing navy pants, blue shirt and has Seasons Tours logo on it. Will hold a sign saying Excellence Resorts/The Beloved Hotel and have your name printed on it. If you have any issue give him a call (998) 279-1465, (998) 279-1471 and (998) 279-1461.

He will lead you to your car and chauffeur.

Our chauffeurs wear navy or black pants with white shirt.

IMPORTANT: Time share staff is inside the terminal´s building. They may get close to you asking to see your travel documents, saying they are your local representative. Please do not pay attention to them. Our airport representative is not allowed to be inside the building. Thank You!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
315 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM, SUV Shuttle service

.............and if you haven't yet received a confirmation reply. Wait a couple of days; and if still no reply, send an email directly to

sales@seasonstours

with a cc to: playamujeres@excellence-resorts.com

(just to cover all your bases). Give them the date of your arrival/departure and hotel reservation number if you have one.

This should bring about a response PDQ.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: EPM, SUV Shuttle service

relaxwithsun - when we booked direct with Excellence they came back offering their shuttle service. I declined and booked direct with Cancun Transfers. The Excellence transportation is 2X more expensive.

And certainly don't apologize for asking questions on here, this is what the forum is all about.

Have a great time.

Level Contributor
403 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: EPM, SUV Shuttle service

Wow! Thank you soo much. I went back to my email. Totally missed that (it was in what I thought was the fine print) I am so happy I DID ask. Love these boards.

Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres