We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach beds and chairs

Level Contributor
417 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Beach beds and chairs

So I thought I read somewhere on this board about people having the Concierge (or someone else) making up spots at the pool/beach for them instead of having to run down in the morning to "save" a spot. Is this a excellence club perk or did I misread something.

Charlotte,NC
Level Contributor
697 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach beds and chairs

EC perk. When you arrive at the EC beach they'll check your room number, have you pick out a spot & then prepare your lounger.

Level Contributor
417 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach beds and chairs

So no worrying about not enough chairs/beds?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,682 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach beds and chairs

However, once all the loungers are occupied you will not get one on the EC Beach

New York
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach beds and chairs

I did find the EC pool loungers do fill up quickly. When you decide you are done with your beach lounger (or pool)..just tell the concierge and they cross off your name from their diagram. They keep track of who is at which lounger or bed.

Boston...
Level Contributor
876 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach beds and chairs

They do ask that you find a seat once you are ready to sit there for the day. They didn't allow people to set up chairs and then go to breakfast

Level Contributor
417 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach beds and chairs

Ok sounds good. So what I'm gathering is you actually have to goto beach/pool and ask for a chair/bed and you cannot "save" while you eat. And cannot call from room or ask in advance for one. Right?

boston ma
Level Contributor
398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach beds and chairs

Correct

Level Contributor
417 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach beds and chairs

Thanks!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,682 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beach beds and chairs

Otherwise it would be very unfair on fellow guests if you could call ahead and book a lounger

Level Contributor
417 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beach beds and chairs

I agree flip. Apparently I'm going in "high time". Just wondering if I'll ever get a bed or longer when I want them. Is it really that difficult like people lead you to believe?