We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast buffet time

Level Contributor
389 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast buffet time

Wondering if anyone knows what time the breakfast buffet starts and ends. I want to be able to sleep but also would like to workout or swim laps prior to breakfast. (have to burn some calories considering I'm going to probably triple my usual intake. Lol) and still make Buffet.

Boston...
Level Contributor
820 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast buffet time

It's from 7-11. You can also eat a la carte at the Lobster House. Hours are listed here:

excellence-resorts.com/dining/restaurants-at…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,310 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast buffet time

vacation problems huh.... lol

Level Contributor
389 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast buffet time

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,636 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast buffet time

Unless things have changed I thought the Lobster House opened for breakfast at 9.00 and not 10.00 as stated on the website

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast buffet time

LH opened at 8am a couple of times while we were there

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast buffet time

I'll also add that they have coffee available self serve at the Martini Bar starting at approx 6AM if you're up early.

Level Contributor
389 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast buffet time

Nice. Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
158 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast buffet time

Sounds wonderful. What does everyone prefer, buffet or LH a la cart? I used to read rave reviews about the buffet but lately the reviews have been more on the mediocre.

I love breakfast and can almost taste the mimosa :) I'm also looking forward to ordering a pot of coffee to our room every morning so its ready when I wake up.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast buffet time

We had room service twice- good but really slow. At least 25-30 minutes longer than what they told us, which was a 45-50 minute timeframe.

LH once. Food was soggy because it took so long to get to us after it was done. We waited 45 minutes for the food once we ordered, and there were only about 6 tables with people there.

Toscona buffet- first time was really good, especially the ribeye tips in a spicy sauce. The chicaliques (sp?) were fresh and good, everything was fresh and good. The second time, most items seemed like they had been sitting for a while, even though we were there earlier than the time before. However, the fresh made omelets are always good.

These are just what we experienced the end of last week to the beginning of this week.

Edited: 01 February 2013, 23:56
Level Contributor
389 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast buffet time

I'm

Looking forward to coffee being in my Xbox when I wake too. Have to make site I remember to order each night. Is it a hang on door thing or do you call?