We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September Roll Call EPM

Boston...
Level Contributor
854 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
September Roll Call EPM

Well JetBlue FINALLY opened their flights for September so we booked our trip yesterday. We are staying on Isla from 9/7-9/11 and will return for our 4th trip to EPM from 9/11-9/21. I will be celebrating my 40th birthday.

Joining us will be my parents for their 3rd EPM trip and also we are bringing my sister and her husband and also my other sister who is coming solo who will be there for the first time. I am trying not to tell them too much so they can just soak it all in once they get there.

Glad we were finally able to book. It will help take my mind off of this cold and yucky New England weather!

Anyone else traveling to EPM in September?

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,264 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September Roll Call EPM

Hi

We will just miss you are we arrive at EPM on the 26th for the final 7 nights of out multi-resort trip

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: September Roll Call EPM

We arrive on the 7th Sept-21st Sept can't wait!

Second time for us and will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary

Fort Collins
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: September Roll Call EPM

My girlfriend and I will be there from the 21st through the 28th. Definitely looking forward to it!

Canada
Level Contributor
239 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: September Roll Call EPM

Our 4th trip too!

Sept 14-21, but you know that already...:)

Sorry we'll miss you FFM - I think I owe you a drink!

Edited: 05 February 2013, 16:50
oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,219 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: September Roll Call EPM

Hey! We are on Isla from September 6-13, followed by a week at EPM ( also out 4th trip) from the 13-20. Looks like we are in both places at the same time:)

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: September Roll Call EPM

5th time for us...yay ... 19th Sept to 3rd Oct.

I could never understand why anyone would go back to the same place again and again when there are so many different places to visit....until the 1st time we experienced Excellence - it worked for us. I'm as excited about our 5th trip as I was about our 1st. Last years trip was the best yet

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
675 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: September Roll Call EPM

17th to 28th September ...our first time to EPM really looking forward to it .

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,219 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: September Roll Call EPM

We did skip EPM this past Setember and chose to go to couples swept away on Negril. I preferred Negril to playa mujeres, but EPM to couples, general. Ifexcellence could add one thing to mAke the experience perfect it would be to add the all included water sports ( diving, snorkelling, waterskiing, SUP, glass bottom boat, cat cruise, etc). That's what made couples so good.but in every other way EPM wins hands down.

Boston...
Level Contributor
854 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: September Roll Call EPM

Looks like we will see some of you there!

The countdown begins!!

Woodstock, Maryland
Level Contributor
400 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: September Roll Call EPM

We are thinking about going this September. Is it usually crowded then and is the weather usually nice with little rain? I know it is Hurricane season but

in general is the seaweed problem better then?

Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres
Recent Conversations