We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days and we will at EPM!

E P
Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
54 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
2 days and we will at EPM!

Wedding is over and in 48 hours we will be settled in and enjoying EPM. We cant wait

Guests took up a collection to get me on a zipline adventure. LOL.

Hubby checked weather and I'm packing some long pants. Looks like evenings might be on cooler side. Is it breezy? Should i bring windbreaker type jacket? Or would a cardigan suffice? I dont want to go crazy packing too many clothes.

Canada
Level Contributor
767 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 days and we will at EPM!

I would say a light sweater shoukd be perfect.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 days and we will at EPM!

EP, it is warm. Unless you are cold all the time you really don´´t need any cover up...

E P
Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
54 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 days and we will at EPM!

Thanks guys!

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 days and we will at EPM!

congratulations on the nuptuals! I am sure your honeymoon will be great. We leave in six days - woot!

E P
Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
54 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 days and we will at EPM!

well...looks like we are going to Excellence Riveria Cancun now. We took the travel agent's offer to switch.

Based on all the info I found here on the TA forums I have faith in the excellence folks that it will still be a wonderful experience.

I guess our next cancun trip after this will be with the kids...I'll have to start searching the forums for something that will work for a 6 yr old, and salty 14 yr old girl, food obsessed 16 yr old boy, and our college age daughter. LOL

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 days and we will at EPM!

erc is an amazing place. you will love it!

7. Re: 2 days and we will at EPM!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 06:16